Friday, June 2, 2017

My (19m 5'11" 170lbs) 1 year Bodybuilding transformation

1 Year Transformation

I took the most recent pics this morning because I am starting with a coach soon in hopes to compete within the next year. While putting the pics together to send him I came across some old pics and thought I would put them together to see how I've changed.

Didn't expect to see such a huge change between them but it was surprising and I'm pretty proud of myself and how my life and body has changed since the first pics, I didn't really have anybody to show my transformation besides my coach so I thought I would share with you guys!

I started my cut at roughly 200 lbs, it has been 11 1/2 weeks since the start and I weighed in at 170 flat this morning. My whole cut has been almost entirely self taught / trial and error / tips from people in my gym but just learning by myself with my gym partner (along with tons of info learned from this subreddit)

Imgur post says 1.5 years but I had to delete my first pic from last January (super skinny fat), it wouldn't let me post it for whatever reason.

I need to work on my posing but I'm totally open to any advice / questions / critiques!

submitted by /u/-Tractor-
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2qJYB2R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment