Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fill out the /r/bodybuilding survey! (Open from Oct 2 - Oct 16, 2018)

Link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/3sIMF0gvwrHIQw3A2

Hey /r/bodybuilding, I made this survey for this subreddit and it'll be up for 2 weeks. It has 53 questions but each one is optional. I'm requiring you to sign in to Google so that each person only submits one response, but I'm not recording the emails so your responses will be anonymous to me. You can also edit your responses after you've hit the submit button.

There are almost 500K subscribers in this subreddit and there are 53 questions, so I'm going to be dealing with a lot of data. I'm not highly skilled in Excel, Python, or statistics, so I'd like a few volunteers to help me analyze and organize the data once this survey is over. For anyone who's already volunteered to help out, I'll make a post with the raw data file and tag you in it. If anyone else would like to be tagged too, send me a message or a post reply.

When analyzing the data, we'll try to remove the obvious joke answers. If everyone who comes up with nice analyses/graphs PM's me within a month of the survey completion, I'll compile all the graphics/findings into one post and share it with all of you. Whoever helps me out can get whatever flair they want (That's better than Reddit Gold, right?)

submitted by /u/EatLiftLifeRepeat
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2P0zHrM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment