Saturday, October 20, 2018

Is there a way to legally go full in for a bodybuilding carrier which involves steroid use and lifestyle which invloves pushing my body to the ultimate limit in order to become the best?

As the title says.

It’s been my life since I was 14 and I’m soon 18. I feel that if I’m ever going to compete on a stage with the best in 10 years I need to do something soon.

I’ve been so close to do steroids several times but the only thing holding me back is what my family are going to say. I don’t give a fuck about what other’s think I’m aiming for but I don’t want to go in with everything knowing that my family think that I’m doing a bad thing.

I read about Arnold for a couple of years ago, when he mentioned that he’s father had been a police officer all his life and that he wanted arnold to do the same. He chose to go all in for bodybuilding which is a thing many can’t do and especially with doubt from the nearest. Hou can clearly see where he is noe and how far he has come. I’m in the same spot just that I would like if there today is a way you could join something to get myself up there.

I’m pretty aware that what bodybuilders do is against the law with steroids, and many straight up lies about it which I think is hard to do if I know that everyone will notice that it’s gonna go quick to build a physique from something not bad at steroids on 18 to 20 years of age with 2 years of cycles and intensive training.

If you get wha I mean please help me out, someone must know a way. Like what about school and law... all that

submitted by /u/Bensonion
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2AkGuYm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment