Saturday, October 27, 2018

Is there anything I can do to fix a fully overdeveloped asymmetrical right side of the body?

Is there anything I can do to fix it? I don't know where else to ask this but basically it's been causing me nosebleeds for years, muscle asymmetry and it's making me really down and I have no idea where to turn.

I had lasik surgery, my right eye was better than my left, I can only breathe out of my right nostril, I can breathe maybe 10% out of my left so as a result and I get nosebleeds everyday in my right. Every muscle on my right side can do heavier weights at the gym and do more reps, is more defined. I try doing workouts more on just my leftside with dumbbells but it doesn't matter. My right pec is even higher than my left making one nipple about a full inch and a half higher after a few weeks at the gym and I'm getting made fun of for it by family, my facial hair isn't even symmetrical.

I've had anxiety and depression and I'd assume it's due to a dominate right brain and a lagging left brain causing a chemical imbalance. I'm a 22 year old male, 6' 173 lb

submitted by /u/OneDayIllOwnALambo
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2z7xXWY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment