Saturday, January 14, 2017

How do I become a bodybuilder?

This is embarrassing for me to ask, but how do I become a bodybuilder? I always thought bodybuilding was extremely cool plus I would like to be strong and look good. So let's start with some background, I was extremely overweight as a child, but now I am a senior in high school and still a little chubby, but not too bad. I am 6'1 190 lbs and have been working out on and off for a while. For the past few months I've been doing some cardio and lifting consistently, so my stats are: bench 145 1rm, squat 185 1rm, and I dont know my deadlift. At the moment I would like to lose 15 pounds and was wondering if that would be a good idea? Should I start by losing weight or just go straight into a bulk? Also, how many calories should I consume and should I be doing cardio if I am bulking? Overall I just need help getting started on my journey, if you can answer these questions or link me somewhere it would be much appreciated. Also, I was thinking of doing a ppl 6 days a week. Finally, I would like to state that I am willing to do a lot for this and will definitely stay dedicated... So any help is appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/animetommy
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2jKTICB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment