Saturday, January 14, 2017

(Natural) Bodybuilding Legend Michael Ashley Is In My Kinesiology Class!

What up everyone. For those unfamiliar with Michael, here's a quick little synopsis of his story, that I found online:

"In 1986, we witnessed the arrival of “The Natural,” Mike Ashley, on to the Pro Bodybuilding Scene, the likes of no other at the time. Mike had Muscle Density and thickness that made other bodybuilders green with envy. Mike, a quiet, unassuming character struck hard and fast in the sport when he won the Drug Tested IFBB Mr. Universe Contest; then, in 1990 went on to win the 1st ever Pro Drug Tested Contest at the 2nd Annual Arnold Classic. As quickly as he arrived, he vanished from the Pro Scene."

Anyway, he happens to be taking the same Kinesiology class as me at University in South Florida (where he has his own personal training business), and just wanted to share this with you guys because it's pretty fucking exciting to me. I of course made it a point to sit next to him and introduce myself, as having someone like that in my lecture is very cool and you never know how connections you make will come in handy down the road.

submitted by /u/Avraham20
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2iTZXE5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment