Tuesday, January 17, 2017

What does a bodybuilders cut look like?

Hey guys, been lurking on this sub for a while and I had a question. I am entering a 90 day "Biggest Loser" for my work and it has a price pool of almost $1500. I want to win this really bad so I can afford to buy my girlfriend an engagement ring. I know you guys are the best in the game when it comes to fat/weight loss before shows so I was wondering what I can do to lose the absolute most weight possible in 12 weeks. I'm a male, 6' 220 lbs. Should I go straight keto and cardio for 6 days a week or what should my diet/exercise look like? How do bodybuilders cut for a show when they have to lose everything they can? Thank you!

submitted by /u/Sorehike
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2iDVGnf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment