Friday, July 7, 2017

[Discussion] Reduced Meat/Poultry intake and bodybuilding: Is it possible?

So, I'm going to be honest, I watched a documentary that has has me second guessing the amount of red meat but specifically poultry/eggs that I consume.

I have for going on ~6 years now consumed on average 4-6 eggs per day and 12-16 oz. of meat/poultry per day trying to reach that goal of 160-200 g. of protein per day, and TBH up until now I thought I was seeing excellent results.

However, subsequently after watching this film, I am questioning the amount of impact that THIS much consumption is having on the parts of my body not visible. How could I realistically continue to look the way that I want to look and eat less meat? (I do not want to say vegan or vegetarian for those are redactional buzzwords)

submitted by /u/trash-person
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2u1YiWj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment