Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Why do pro bodybuilders wear so many layers of clothes when they work out?

I've been to golds Venice and metroflex a bunch of times where the meat titans like to lift and it seems like all the huge mofos that are 270 7% body fat all wear a stringer with a tank top over it with a tshirt over that with a long sleeve and then a huge hoodie over all that with long pants and all I'm thinking is.... why. I went last summer to golds Venice in a tank top n shorts and was sweating my dick off in the 100+ degree heat. Then I saw Sean Rhoden in there in 3 shirts and a full track suit. There's no AC in there. So I guess my question is why are all the huge dudes keepin us from mirin?

submitted by /u/Vegeta_is_king_
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/6oclaj/why_do_pro_bodybuilders_wear_so_many_layers_of/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment