Thursday, July 20, 2017

RESURGENCE. Hi, I'm Alex Webb. NPC Bodybuilder

Sup Fellas.

I posted once a few years ago when I came onto the scene, but have spent some time focusing on my career on top of being a bodybuilder. I currently manage a large personal training team across a network of gyms in the Buffalo NY area.

I am a nationally qualified heavyweight bodybuilder, having still competed the last two years at a local show and placing well enough to secure the NQ.

This year I am looking to make a dent in the North Americans, where I will be competing in T minus 6 weeks. I will be doing a Bev Francis show in Rochester a few weeks earlier as a warmup.

Here's my gram, I'm not going through the lengths of image posting at this point now being 3 weeks out from the first show. Carbs are low enough, and typing this out makes me question my existence and whether or not I will survive. reddit!

We have some impressive guys in here, so I figured I'd love to get more involved in the discussion as well as answer any questions anybody might have for me.

SO feel free to critique me, make fun of me, and give me some feedback, looking forward to redditing with you trolls in the future.

submitted by /u/worldwidewebbster
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2uEpla7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment