Saturday, July 1, 2017

Kind of a noob to bodybuilding. I have a couple of questions!

You guys have never failed to amaze me, and you've been a huge inspiration to me.

I got into bodybuilding rather than just trying to be "fit" about a year ago. Since then, I've gained a ton of weight, and I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life.

I originally started lifting in high school because I was tired of being treated like the little bitch I was. Now I've made impressive gains, and I'm trying to shred down a bit, and maintain my muscle.

What's the best way to do cardio/conditioning for fat loss, but not lose my gains?

What's the best supplement stack for cutting that won't destroy my bank account?

I feel that straight up cardio, like jogging and running do nothing for me, as I've been trying to cut for a few months with little to no result in the mirror or the scale. What are some alternatives?

Basic info: 21 years old, 5'10", 190 lbs.

Also, any info on how to get rid of small ankles and calves would be huge.

Thanks in advance guys! If there's a better forum on this topic, please let me know.

submitted by /u/alreadygotbeef
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2stE07D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment