Saturday, October 1, 2016

What does a comprehensive beginner bodybuilding routine look like?

I started lifting about three months ago with a 3 day a week beginner routine from /r/fitness. So far I've made good gains but my traps and forearms are not developing well due to the routine not exactly being "comprehensive" enough to target everything.

I'm currently looking for a better routine and would like one that's focused on maximum aesthetics rather than strength. I'm willing to work out maybe 4-6 days per week if I found a solid program. I really want a program that is going to target everything with a good amount of isolation exercises, so I don't wake up in another 3 months with pathetic looking traps and forearms like I have now.

submitted by /u/NakedAndBehindYou
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2cUpEE0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment