Sunday, December 18, 2016

Clothes and bodybuilding

I've been into bodybuilding for about two years now and I've made some solid gains. My chest and shoulders are definitely my best body parts right now. My problem is my body fat is still high and mostly accumulates around my hips and I genetically already have wide hips so it fucks with my physique. When I wear tighter clothes I look muscular and it makes my upper body look bigger but I always find myself having to pull my shirt down to cover my stomach. When I move up a size I just look fat because the clothes don't show off my muscles. Does anyone else have this problem? I've considered buying longer shirts to cover my hips and make me look slimmer (although I do plan on cutting to lose the excess fat)

submitted by /u/KJM96
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2hxUp4z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment