Monday, December 12, 2016

Hey r/bodybuilding I was wondering if you could help me?

Hey r/bodybuilding I was wondering if anyone could give me tips and tricks on what to eat and what exercises to do that will allow me to become strong.I'm aiming for some exercises that can help me so when I become older and at around the age of like 16-18/19 then I will look like I'm in my mid 20's. So bassically a workout that will make me fit,healthy, and strong.A little info about me,

Age:13

Weight: around 80-90 pounds

What I normally eat;

Breakfasts: Cheerios

Lunch: (This is at school)Cheese Burger one day and the day after that I eat a sandwich.(This is at home) I usually eat what ever is at home, which varies from things like a burger to a PB sandwich, sometimes there are hot dogs but rarely.

Dinner: What ever is put on the table, but mainly we eat Pasta/noodles/Ziti/Roteli wih chicken, or Rice with chicken.

Hopefully someone sees this, if you do then thanks for reading and have a nice day, bye.

submitted by /u/PandaManDanLikesFans
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2gzvkXC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment