Saturday, December 31, 2016

Looking for solid bodybuilder's gym in SF Bay Area (East Bay, San Jose, Peninsula). (x-post to r/fitness)

Hey all and happy new year! I'm moving to the SF Bay Area and looking for a bodybuilder's gym. I'll be sad to be leaving my current spot in AZ which has become a second home (also blissfully free of douchebags). I'm looking for recommendations in East Bay (in or around Castro Valley), San Jose/Santa Clara, or Palo Alto area. I know that's a big chunk of space but my fiancé and I haven't yet decided on our neighborhood. I lift 4-6 days a week. I'd like to avoid a corporate chain and find a scrappy spot to get my lift on. I'm willing to drive for an especially awesome place (I know Bay Area traffic is a beast).

Thanks!

submitted by /u/nomoredolls
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2hFf4F2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment