Monday, December 12, 2016

Powerlifter Switching to Bodybuilding Please help!

Hey guys, I need some help putting together a 5 day bodybuilding split. My knowledge is with powerlifting since that is all I previously trained for but due to injuries and lack of decent spotter I plan on switching to bodybuilding for a little while. I Hit a 705 squat, 470 bench, and 675 deadlift on the platform.

What im looking to do is Maintain some strength and Add mass while leaning a bit (yes I know mostly diet). Im six foot around 275lbs. Would anyone be able to help me with a program(5 day split). I do not want something cookie cutter which is why im not looking online, rather have knowledgeable help. Thanks!

submitted by /u/SwoleCadaver
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2gxWHRK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment