Monday, July 3, 2017

I cannot remember this bodybuilders name...

Alright. So. I was talking to my husband about a powerlifter whose been suffering lots of injuries lately and he asked if this was the "short guy with the crazy legs" and I totally cannot remember the name of who he's talking about, although I can picture him. I know this isn't what this subreddit is for, but I've been googling for 45 minutes and I cannot find this guy and its just...driving me insane. He's young, manlet sized, wears glasses, insane quads, uses (or used, this was 2015 I followed him) IIFYM, posts alot about...cereal, I believe? Possibly also poptarts. Also powerlifts but I'm not sure about feds/if he competes but posted his lifts pretty frequently.

submitted by /u/a1000xrickandmorty
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2tHoiGt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment