Sunday, September 25, 2016

Can anyone help me find a specific bodybuilding motivation video?

Used to have two go to videos to listen to back in high school while I trained or before I went to the gym. One was Mad As Hell (by muscle factory) and the other was..I don't remember. I thought it had something to do with Heart in the name.

I remember it had like a monologue that was really passionate and got you pretty damn amped up for the first minute or minute 15 seconds and lead up to a drop it music of some kind.

I know at some point I was looking for the video to play a few years ago and the sound was taken off the video..but it's still got to be around somewhere somehow right?

Tldr; video from 2010-2011. Probably muscle factory or zhansi. Something to do with "Heart" very powerful and yelling monologue in the first minute that gets you amped as fuck. Used to use it for maxes

submitted by /u/dopedcamel
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2cEmKTV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment