Friday, September 23, 2016

Can i borrow some luck from somebody?

So 6 DAYS ago i wrote this "I made a lot of progress while i trained over the last year, BUT watching all those huge guys in gym makes me feel like a failure, that i am not big enough and that sometimes kills my motivation.. I train solo.. Does anyone feel the same way?"

I got a lot of support from you guys. But what happened the next day was unbelievable.... 5 days ago i had pains in my stomach and guess what.. i was diagnosed with appendicitis, same day i did the operation and just today i came from hospital. Doc said 6 months for full recovery before heavy lifting, i have read on the internet usually 2 months is kinda enough. Anyhow as a medical student of 3rd year that has a lot of work, gym wasn't only necessary to build a nice body and feel confident about my self, but most importantly i was hitting the gym because it was killing MY STRESS.. Now i am feeling that all the progress i made will be lost in the next months and i ll fuck up in life because it happened before and it sucks, i was still recovering from bad experiences and i was making a very good progress. Anyway this post is meaningless, i just wanna share my thoughts with my buff dudes, depression hit me hard. So yeah whenever you think you wanna give up, there's always someone somewhere in a worst situation...

submitted by /u/Harryvangelalex
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2cW77I3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment