Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tattoos and Scars in NABBA Mr. Body/Boardshorts?

I was thinking of entering my first contest next year and felt like boardshorts was a doable class for me.

I note that the judging criteria includes:

The Judges will assess the overall male athletic appearance, taking into consideration the condition of the skin tone and also the hair and facial features.

and

Mr. Body should present on stage with confidence and a marketable appearance, with ability to pose well to display the physique.

I have several 2"x0.5" scars on my torso and left arm, and a collection of prison/"street" tattoos.

I am planning on getting the tattoos removed anyway, but I was wondering would either or both of these things pretty much put me out of the running?

submitted by /u/TrinityOfSelf
[link] [comments]

from Muscle and Bodybuilding http://bit.ly/2bUppZ5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment